Want to learn how to shoot film and take your photos to the next level? Film will give your images character and nostalgia that is unmatched by any digital camera. Get back to the basics and fall in love with photography all over again!
What we’ll cover:
- Why film?
- The basics of 35mm cameras and medium-format cameras.
- Understanding light and exposure on film.
- Film for every occasion from point & shoot to pro.
- Quality over quantity – learning to slow down and think about every shot.
- An overview of various color and B&W films.
- Evening shoot – film & processing included in ticket price!
- Class Length: Approximately 2 hours
- A general understanding of camera controls is recommended (aperture shutter speed ISO focus etc.)
- No experience with film cameras is necessary.
- If you already have a film camera please bring it along. If not, no worries!