Glam Up & Go Out! Join us and Carley Randall as we dive into the basics of make up right before a fun Friday night out!
If you're like us doing your own make up has never been easy...with endless products on the market it's hard to know where to even begin! Well we are super excited to be partnering with Carley Randall, one of Louisville's top make up artists, to break down the basics and how to master the day to night look.
Students will go over product tips and application techniques to take your makeup look to the next level. We will also cover tips on how to achieve the perfect smokey eye, a sassy lip and a gorgeous skin for a nighttime!
Grab your ladies for an exciting make up class before a fun night out on the town!
In this class you will be learning:
- Top products recommended for your specific skin tone and skin type
- Brush terminology and usage
- Drug store to high end brand (what's worth the splurge whats not)
- One on one consult for any specific questions you may have!
- Class Length: Approximately 1.5 hours
- Students must bring make up bag for tips on how to use their own make up!
- Go home with a face chart of color placement and a quick make up bag consultation.
- Students will receive an applicator brush with ticket!